What is the difference between the two types of study?
Through it, the students join to study with the institute, and at the same time, the students study with a university in the UK through our British partner educational institutions. The study program is divided into two parts, the first with the institute and the second with the UK university, but without the student having to apply for the two educational institutions, everything is done through the institute, and at the end of the study the student gets a dual award as well.
We offer this program with British universities, and ARU is the default university for this program unless the student requests otherwise.
There is a study program that allows the student to obtain a diploma accredited by Ofqual as below:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business or IT which is equivalent to the high school
- Diploma Level 4 in Business or IT which is equivalent to the first year of the Bachelor program
- Diploma Level 5 in Business or IT which is equivalent to the second year of the Bachelor program
- Diploma Level 6 in Business which is equivalent to the third year of the Bachelor program or postgraduate diploma
- Diploma Level 7 in Business which is equivalent to the postgraduate diploma or the first year of the Master program.
The joint program is only for the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels of Business Administration without any majors, which means the student gets a BA, BBA or MBA from the British University and BBA or MBA in the major they study at Avrio Institute.
In this program, the students do their study, take the examس and defend the thesis at Avrio Institute, and after graduation, they obtain, upon request, the institute’s diploma and a partner university’s degree.
All those Universities are Accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of higher education in their country, and they issue their own degree and send it to the Avrio graduate through us.
These universities are:
- Azteca University in Mexico: Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate in Business and IT
- Central University of Nicaragua: Master, and Doctorate in Business and IT
- Collegium Humanum in Poland: Master, and Doctorate in Business and IT
All students who get admission to study one of our regular and full programs are eligible to enroll in the joint program / dual award if it’s available for the program they are interested in. However, for the Executive and the TopUp programs, each application must be checked in deep before we give an official and final decision.
The tuition fees differ from one university to another, and also according to levels.
In addition to the tuition fee at the institute, the fees start from 600 euros up to 10,000 euros in addition to our fees.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask using the contact channels