Institut Avrio de Genève – All fess1 of the 2021-2022 Academic Year
Compulsory Fees2 – The Business and Management Programs
The fee includes
|Pre-Uni Level||Diploma Level 3+||2SEMs/1Y||€4,990|
|Bachelor Level||Bachelor Program+-(BBA)**||6SEMs/3Ys||€9,990|
|– – One-Year Diploma+||2SEMs/1Y||€4,900|
|– – Associate Bachelor Diploma+||4SEMs/2Ys||€7,900|
|Master Level||Regular Master Program+-(MBA)**||3SEMs/1.5Ys||€8,990|
|– – One Year Master+-(MBA)||2SEMs/1Y||€7,990|
|– – Research-based Master*||2SEMs/1Y||€3,490|
|+The Accredited Diploma by Ofqual is applicable for these programs only|
| –The University Degree of Azteca University is applicable for these programs only.|
Optional: What applies to the dual award program with the Azteca university applies to the dual award program with UCN University with an additional fee of 1,500 euros.
|±The student has the full right not to apply for the Ofqual diploma (-500 EUR) and/or the university degree of Azteca University to reduce the fee as follows: (Bachelor:- 1,500 EUR | Master: -2,000 EUR | Doctorate: -2,000 EUR)|
|*Based on your CV you might be eligible to get awarded with Ofqual Diploma and/or University Degree of Azteca University.|
|**BBA & MBA Students can apply for the Joint program with an additional fee of 4,900 Euro. This program qualifies the graduate to obtain a degree from Anglia Ruskin University, which is an accredited & worldwide recognized degree.|
1.1. These fees must be received to our bank account. Thus, if there is any deduction due to commission, currency exchange, or any other reason, the student, or their representative, shall bear all these expenses.
1.2. There is no hidden fee. However, any request doesn’t belong to your study program, a fee might be applicable up to 90 Euro per working hour.
1.3. The fee is based on the following exchange rate: 1 EUR = 1.1 CHF. So, if the euro price falls, to be equal to 1 Swiss franc or less, the current students will pay the remaining fees in Swiss francs as follow: the current fee multiplied by “1.1”. Therefore, the students who want to pay the fees in Swiss francs from the beginning, they can do so after they multiply the current fees by 1.1 to convert the fees into Swiss francs. Fees in Swiss francs remain fixed and unaffected by the exchange rate.
1.4. Taxes such as Dividend Tax, income Tax, Quality Tax or/and Interests Tax.. etc. are not included, and they might get required where they are applicable.
2. The program must be completed within the given period. Otherwise, please check #10.
3. The fee above is for the Online Study program (eLearning).
4. If an additional semester is not required.
5. Additional Semester fee might be applicable.
6. The fee is subject to change based on the embassy requirements.
7. It is true if your embassy is up to 500KM far away from Geneva. The Fee mentioned above covers the travelling. So, the Embassy fees & requirements are not included.
8. No passing the initial check is equal to no passing the defence. However, in this this case, the fee is 50% of the redefence fee.
9. Students who request all Receipts, will get one Financial Statement for free of charge.
10. If #2 is not true, an additional semester is required.
11. Must be paid in Advance. If the student is right, the student will get a full refund. However, if the fees are not paid in full, the amount will be considered part of the fees.
12. The rate is per hour and it’s not a refundable fee.