1.1. These fees must be received to our bank account. Thus, if there is any deduction due to commission, currency exchange, or any other reason, the student, or their representative, shall bear all these expenses.
1.2. There is no hidden fee. However, any request doesn’t belong to your study program you apply for or is not mentioned as the additional-Optional Fee, a fee might be applicable up to 90 Euro per working hour .
1.3. The fee is based on the following exchange rate: 1 EUR = 1.1 CHF. So, if the euro price falls, to be equal to 1 Swiss franc or less, the current students will pay the remaining fees in Swiss francs as follow: the current fee multiplied by “1.1”. Therefore, the students who want to pay the fees in Swiss francs from the beginning, they can do so after they multiply the current fees by 1.1 to convert the fees into Swiss francs. Fees in Swiss francs remain fixed and unaffected by the exchange rate.
1.4. Taxes such as Dividend Tax, income Tax, Quality Tax or/and Interests Tax.. etc. are not included, and they might get required where they are applicable.
1.5. Quality Tax fee (8.1% out of the fees mentioned above) is applicable to all fees.
1.6. Refund policy: Tuitions are due with enrolment. Once the program started (tuitions collected) no tuitions will be repaid. Students, who do not pay tuition after admission are not enrolled.
1.7. All Unpaid-Administrative and Optiona/Conditional Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
2.1. The fees above are the total tuition fee for the study program and they are true as long as the total tuition fee gets paid in advance. However, there is a possibility to pay tuition fees in installments with an additional fee as follows: During the first year: + 5%, during the first two years: +12% and during 3 years: + 20%. Please note that the fees must be paid in full before the last semester of study, taking into account that the duration of the semester is six months.
2.2 The program must be completed within the given period. Otherwise, please check #10.
3. The tuition fees above are for the Online Study program (eLearning).
4. If an additional semester is not required.
5. Additional Semester fee might be applicable.
6. The fee is subject to change based on the alumni, embassy or any other entity requirements.
7. It is true if your embassy is up to 500KM far away from Geneva. The Fee mentioned above covers the travelling. So, the Embassy fees & requirements are not included.
8. No passing the initial check is equal to no passing the defence. However, in this this case, the fee is 50% of the redefence fee.
9. Students who request all Receipts, will get one Financial Statement for free of charge.
10. If #2 is not true, an additional semester is required.
11. Must be paid in Advance. If the student is right, the student will get a full refund. However, if the fees are not paid in full, the amount will be considered part of the fees.
12. The rate is per hour and it’s not a refundable fee.