Institut Avrio de Geneve – All fess1 of the 2020-2021 Academic Year
|Program & Mandatory Fees of the Business and Management|
|Application Fee||One Time/Non-Refundable Fee||€190|
|Pre-Uni||Diploma Level 3 – Preparation Year to study Bachelor, if you do not have a high school certificate.||2Sem/1Y||€3,990|
|Bachelor Level||Bachelor Program / BBA with or without a major||6Sem/3Y||€8,990|
|Joint Program / Dual Award: BA Degree from Anglia Ruskin University & the Diploma above||6Sem/3Y||€12,990|
|Executive BBA – One-Year program, Required a high school + 4 years of experience||2Sem/1Y||€4,990|
– – & Ofqual Diploma Level 6 in Business and Administrative Management (It allows you to enroll in the dual award MBA program, please check it below)
|Master Level||Master of Research (MRes) – One-Year Research-based program||2Sem/1Y||€4,990|
|1-Year MBA – No thesis is required (60 ECTS)||2Sem/1Y||€5,990|
– – & Ofqual Diploma Level 7 (It allows you to pursue the full MBA to graduate with a dual award)
|1.5-Year Master Program / MBA with or without a major – One-Year of Study & One-Semester for thesis (90 ECTS)||3Sem/1.5Y||€7,990|
|Joint Program / Dual Award: MBA Degree from Anglia Ruskin University & the Diploma above||3Sem/1.5Y||€9,990|
|Executive MBA with or without a major – One-Year program (60 ECTS) Required a high school + 5 years of experience||2Sem/1Y||€6,990|
Joint Program / Dual Award: BA Degree from Anglia Ruskin University & the Diploma above
|Doctorate Level||Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)||6Sem/3Y||€9,990|
|D.Phil. in Management & Business||6Sem/3Y||€14,990|
|Online Defence5||For the Master Program||€390|
|For the DBA Program||€590|
|For the D.Phil. Program||€890|
|Avrio Diploma||Issuing & Sending|
Diploma to your chosen address
1.1. These fees must be received to our bank account. Thus, if there is any deduction due to commission, currency exchange, or any other reason, the student, or their representative, shall bear all these expenses.
1.2. There is no hidden fee for the study. However, any request doesn’t belong to your study program, a fee might be applicable up to 90 Euro per working hour.
1.3. The fee is based on the following rate: 1 EUR = 1.1 CHF, which means that if the euro price falls, to be equal to 1 Swiss franc or less, the current students will pay the remaining fees in Swiss francs as follow: the current fee multiplied by “1.1”. Therefore, the students who want to pay the fees in Swiss francs from the beginning, they can do so after they multiply the current fees by 1.1 to convert the fees into Swiss francs. Fees in Swiss francs remain fixed and unaffected by the exchange rate.
1.4. The fees above are valid only if they is paid at once in advance. However, the payment in installments might be possible. Please contact the admission office
1.5. Tax is not included, and it might get required where is applicable.
2. The program must be completed within the given period. Otherwise, please check #10.
3.1. The fee above is for the Online Study program (eLearning).
3.2. If you would like to study by correspondence there is additional fee of 2,000 Euro per program for the printed materials and sending them to your chosen address
3.3. If you would like to join the virtual Program the additional fee is 3,000 Euro per year.
3.4. NO HIDDEN FEES
4. If an additional semester is not required.
5. All fees must be paid before the defence to set the date/time for the defence.
6. The fee is subject to change based on the embassy requirements.
7. It is true if your embassy is up to 500KM far away from Geneva. The Fee mentioned above covers the travelling. So, the Embassy fees & requirements are not included.
8. Those students who do not pass the initial check, their fee of the next defence is 50% the mentioned fee.
9. Students who request all Receipts, will get one Financial Statement for free of charge.
10. If #2 is not true, an additional semester is required.
11. Must be paid in Advance. If the student is right, the student will get a full refund. However, if the fees are not paid in full, the amount will be considered part of the fees.
12. The rate is per hour and it’s not a refundable fee.